- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Internship
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.)
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
The intern will learn:
- Marketing strategy, product management.
- Retail Development.
- Social Media management.
Application Deadline: 30/7/2019
Internship Start date: 1/8/2019
Duration: 15 Week
Less than 1 year
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services Marketing and Advertising
- Business administration, Marketing background.
- Experience from 0 to 1 Years.
Specific skills / capabilities required/know-how:
- Knowledge of Media Channels and Marketing Strategy
- Critical Thinking, Research, Creativity.
- Time Management Skills.
- Communication Skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Programs.
- Ability to Handle Confidential Information.
- Presentation Skills.
- Ability to Multitask.
- Problem Solving.
- Supply Management.
About this Company
Pinerium is an IT company for integrated solutions that help various business through a wide range of services we offer:
See all Careers and Jobs at Pinerium
1- ICT services and solutions including Network Routing and Switching, Wireless Mobile Communications, Call Centers Solutions (VoIP), Security,...