- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
Unpaid, Computer Provided /Accommodation Provided / Accommodation Covered / Food Provided 3 meal per day
About the Internship
- Organization: NUST Islamabad
- NUST is a QS ranked top 500 university in the world. You will be working with the Research & Incubation Center of NUST to promote tourism in Pakistan. They will facilitate you to send you to Northern Areas of Pakistan where you will be making content for the promotions (Blogging/Vlogging/Photography).
The intern will learn:
- Tourism, Travelling, Photography, Blogging and Marketing.
- Create showcasing materials in a weekly basis (photos, videos, gifs, articles, documentaries, etc.)
- You are allowed to participate in explore project with AIESEC in NUST.
- You will be exploring all areas of Pakistan including the beautiful areas like Hunza, Skardu etc.
- You will be living in a secured campus with safe environment.
- Facilities like swimming pools, horse riding clubs, gyms and library are there for you.
Project fee: 80 US$ Per tourist spot fee 150 US$ (Food + Transport + Accommodation)
Food + Accommodation in Islamabad is free.
Application Deadline: 30 June 2019
Internship Start date: 1 July 2019
Duration: 6 weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Journalism Media Production Photography
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC AinShams
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...