- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
Unpaid, Accommodation is provided / covered
About the Internship
- Panorama Life 360
- Codeignitor is must required
- Integratio of user-facing elements developed by front end developers
- Build efficient, testable and reusable PHP modules
- Solve Complex Performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of Data storage solutions
- Strong Knowledge of PHP web frameworks
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
The intern will learn:
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong Knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP codeignitor programming
- User Authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers , and environments
- Integration of multiple data Sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Creating Database schemes that represent and support business processes.
- Familiarity with MYSQL Databases and their declarative query languages.
- Proficient Understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
Internship Start date: 1 july 2019
Duration: 8 weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Average age (18~30)
The intern will pay ( Aiesec contract / flight tickets / visa / pocket money)
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC AinShams
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...