- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- Help our marketing team with their daily administrative work.
- Monitor social media platforms for all details, news, and trends.
- Collect qualitative and quantitative data
- Help our marketing team setting and implementing the Right strategy
- Segmentation research
- Present creative ideas for social media campaigns
The intern will learn:
- How to set the right marketing plans for the right target segments
- Marketing research basics
- Customer satisfaction and customer loyalty
- Service design and delivery
- How to build a strong selling process
- How to manage different social media accounts
Application Deadline: 10th February.
Internship Start date: January 27th till February 3rd.
Duration: 3 months
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
The league is the cornerstone of a syndicate for marketers in Egypt and the Middle-East. With the region becoming a highly volatile market, the creativity of marketers and their savviness in the business world is standing out as one of the most highly valued and demanded skills in the marketplace.
See all Careers and Jobs at The Marketers League