- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
Unpaid, Unpaid, accommodation is covered
About the Internship
- The intern will grow company revenue by channel development, partner on-boarding, partner development. Will be required to generate, develop and close sales opportunities, do web analytics - SEO, web metrics and analytics. Experience in email campaigning, social media campaigns.
- Identify the decision maker and be comfortable calling and dealing with both business and technical executives and managers.
- Initiate proactive outbound follow up methods to lay the groundwork.
The intern will learn:
- Develop and enhance sales policies- pricing, forecasting in accordance with sales objectives.
- Strategic planning and implementation- identifying,designing, preparing and running online digital marketing campaigns and customer acquisition campaigns.
- Responsible for client retention policies.
- Continuously identify potential clients through market research and build and maintain a healthy pipeline of potential sales opportunities to enterprise company.
- Generate ideas and execution, strategy for product development.
Develop the foundation to nurture prospects into opportunities overall.
Application Deadline: November 2018
Internship Start date: 24/11/2018
Duration: 13 weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Journalism Marketing and Advertising
Communication & journalism
Market Research, Sales, Business Intelligence
The intern will pay ( Aiesec contract, visa pocket money, flight tickets)
Average age from 18 to 30
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC AinShams
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...