- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
About the Internship
Do you remember the last time you felt really challenged? Have you ever truly experienced what it's like to be a decision maker on a billion-dollar brand? If you didn't answer with a resounding "yes", come to test your business knowledge and skills against the top minds across the globe in our CEO Challenge
ABOUT THE CEO CHALLENGE:
We are inviting you to participate in a case competition where you and two teammates will work together to come up with an ideal solution for one of our brands. Should your solution be the best in your country, we will invite you to represent your country in the India, Middle East, and Africa (IMEA) regional final hosted in South Africa, participating with the winners from different markets in the region. The Finalists from the regional round in South Africa will represent the region in the Global final in Dubai.
The Global winners will be invited to the prestigious P&G Signal event in Cincinnati, USA, allowing them the opportunity to meet our CEO & the leaders of some of the world's most influential organizations.
The winning team of last year's edition of the CEO Challenge was Saudi Arabia, making the IMEA region the defending champions.
- You will participate in the most global student competition in the region.
- We will test, build, and improve your business leadership, interpersonal, and collaboration skills.
- We will cover all travel-related expenses (e.g. flights, visas, accommodation, etc..).
- We will provide a fun & engaging platform to make meaningful connections with students across your country, IMEA region, and the globe.
- You will get an opportunity to showcase your strengths and skills, building good equity with the company and different functional representatives.
CEO CHALLENGE 2019 COMPETITION STEPS:
- Step 1: Registration – Deadline November 31st:- You will need to submit an application before the deadline to ensure we know you're ready to take on this challenge.
- Step 2: Case Study Competition and Presentation will be held in the P&G Head Office in January.- You will visit the Central Business Office located in Cairo Festival City and get a chance to meet and interact with P&G leaders in different functions.- You will receive training and mentorship from professionals on self-development and much more.
- STEP 3: IMEA REGIONAL FINAL – FEB 2019- The country winners will fly to South Africa to represent in the regional final. All travel arrangements & accommodations will be made by us.
- STEP 4: GLOBAL FINAL - APRIL 2019- The IMEA regional winners will go to Dubai to represent IMEA in the global final, participating with the winners from Asia, Latin America, North America, and Europe.
Application Deadline: 31st of November
Internship Start date: January 2019
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Food and Beverage Production