- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
20,000 to 25,000 INR per month
About the Internship
- Admission Officer
- Admission support consultancy.
- Taking care of sales and marketing through different mediums (having meets with parents, new students)
- Looking after the academic requirements of the schools to set up as a brand.
- Taking interaction sessions of students and parents.
- Visiting other branches.
- Brand advertising and local publicity.
The intern will learn:
- Make a Genuine Positive Global Impact.
- Develop Some Real World Perspective.
- Live the Life of a Celebrity.
- Understand World Culture.
- Embark on a Culinary Adventure.
- Build a Global Network of Contacts.
- Make Yourself More Employable.
- Improve Your Leadership Abilities Through an Exchange.
Application Deadline: 1/10/2018
Internship Start date: 15 Oct 2018
Duration: 24 weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC AinShams
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...