- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Internship
- Supporting the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Help organize marketing events
the intern will learn:
- All Marketing activities done in the IT field.
- How to use CRM system.
- How Major events are organized.
Application Deadline: Oct. 17th, 2018
Internship Start date: Oct. 28th, 2018
Duration: 3 month
Less than 1 year
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Aptec, an Ingram Micro company, is a leading technology distributor with a wide network of resellers across the Middle East. Aptec is the authorized distributor for most of the leading IT hardware, software and communications manufacturers in the world. Under the brand name of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Aptec