- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- Build and execute social media strategy through research, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification.
- Write, develop, and strategize online content production and scheduling.
- Assist with crisis management, bad reviews, and negative news communications.
- Generate, edit, publish and share content daily (original text, images, video, and HTML)
- Build meaningful connections and encourage community members through dialogue and messaging
- Create and maintain company social media pages and profiles
- Moderate user-generated content and messages appropriately, based on company and community policies
- Create and implement a social media marketing plan and editorial calendar
- Track and analyze analytics reports to gain insight into traffic, demographics, and effectiveness; utilize this information to positively affect future outcomes
- Collaborate with other departments to manage company reputation, coordinate promotions, and increase reach
The intern will learn:
- You will learn a lot, how to handle customers online, how to respond professionally, how to book orders, sell more, recommend, crisis control, time management, and other skills that will surely benefit you with working with the top companies in the market.
- He will participate in all events, conferences and competitions we are in them, also spread his network through our strong network with USAID, the ministry of trade and industry, ASRT, CIT and into ventures
Internship Start Date: 10/8/2018
Duration: 2 months
About this Company
Engineering Social App and Platform that connecting all stakeholders in the construction field, offering unique and innovative services to make building and finishing process easier and faster also it will be a marketplace for all suppliers and companies to display their...
See all Careers and Jobs at Almohands App