Skills And Tools:
- Build and execute social media strategy through research, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification.
- Write, develop, and strategize online content production and scheduling.
- Assist with crisis management, bad reviews, and negative news communications.
- Generate, edit, publish, and share content daily (original text, images, video, and HTML)
- Build meaningful connections and encourage community members through dialog and messaging
- Create and maintain company social media pages and profiles
- Moderate user-generated content and messages appropriately, based on company and community policies
- Create and implement social media marketing plan and editorial calendar
- Track and analyze analytics reports to gain insight on traffic, demographics, and effectiveness; utilize this information to positively affect future outcomes
- Collaborate with other departments to manage company reputation, coordinate promotions, and increase reach
The intern will learn:
- How to deal with business applications of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Will learn about Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro or other media editing software
- Understanding of social media metrics; able to interpret the results and take action to increase effectiveness of social media campaigns
- Enhance his/her written and verbal communication skills
- Work on large Campaigns and help in moderation
Application Deadline: 27/06/2018
Internship Start date: 01/07/2018
Duration: 2 months
- Good in writing content in Arabic
- Must have a laptop
- Social Media SpecialistConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo2 days ago