- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Only
About the Job
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains personnel files in compliance with applicable requirements.
- Keeps employee records up-to-date by processing employee status changes timely.
- Processes personnel action forms and assures proper approvals
- Prepares paperwork required to place employee on payroll and establishes personnel file.
- Maintains Employee Handbook with updated resolutions and other pertinent information, as needed
- Prepare all relevant HR letters and experience certificates upon request.
- Responsible for Annual renewals of contracts
- follow-up with the heads of the departments for the probation period performance appraisals.
- Coordinate opening new bank accounts for new employees.
Job sent successfully to email@example.com.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.