- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
- Review and compare contents of purchase orders with invoices. Submit shipping instructions and compares with (airway bill and bill of leading) details to verify accuracy of incoming or outgoing shipments.
- Prepare documents, such as purchase orders, bills of lading, and shipping orders to route materials.
- Determine shipping method for materials, using knowledge of shipping procedures, routes, and rates.
- Record shipment data, such as weight, dimension, freight and charges. Report damages and discrepancies.
- Coordinates with supplier & forwarding agent shipment pick-up and dispatch.
About this Company
IMI is a “Management Development” company that provides integrated solutions to help companies grow and learn more rapidly than ever before in today’s whirlwind of a market place.
See all Careers and Jobs at IMI
IMI consists of three divisions: Training & Development, Marketing & Management Consultancy...
Job sent successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.