Skills And Tools:
- A warehouse specialist has to receive ,pack and sort the client orders.
- This position requires the ability to retrieve and classify any information regarding the stored goods, as well as efficiently organizing them and preparing distribution lists.
- Report and analyze the missing orders
- Orders have to be labeled and packed properly.
- All the warehouse staff is under the supervision of the warehouse Team leader, who is required to brief his team leaders on a daily basis.
- The person occupying this position must keep the standards of safety and health in the work environment high.
- Identifying and contributing in potential improvement areas as well as coming forth with a viable plan of action are highly regarded.
- Time management skills
- 0-2 years experience
- Responsible, hard-working
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Self-Motivated and High Dedicated
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Good command of English.
- Good use of Microsoft office
- Good use of email and the Internet
- Warehouse Manager- El MinyaConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago