Skills And Tools:
- Responsibility for all the factory activities including:-
- Planning, production, quality, on-time shipments, and overall performance .
- Responsible for contributing to and carrying out production strategy decisions.
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on investment .
- Regularly inspecting finished products to determine whether they meet established quality standard.
- Planning, organizing and managing all manufacturing and maintenance operations while achieving production goals within the required timelines.
- Overseeing the management of different production stages from receipt of the manufacturing order to final customer delivery.
- Managing and revising systems to achieve and maintain high-quality standards for each product.
- Managing and revising systems to decrease production costs through the efficient use of materials and work planning.
- Approving and revising stock level plans.
- Coordinating with the sales and marketing department to successfully forecast and meet customer needs.
- Forecasting future production demands and placing plans to meet those demand.
- Setting SOP & KPI .
- 10+ years experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Familiarity with industry-standard equipment and technical expertise
- High awareness of Good Manufacturing Practices, six sigma, lean tools and statistical process control.
- Exposure and hands-on different roles at different manufacturing disciplines (e.g. Production, Quality, Engineering, EHS) is a definite plus.
- Computer skills: Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office and dealing with oracle software
- Industrial Engineering Enginee...Prometeon Tyres Group – Egypt (Ex-Pirelli Tyres Egypt) - Ameria, Alexandria8 days ago
- Cash & Treasury Operation Mana...Confidential Company - Ameria, Alexandria5 days ago