Skills And Tools:
- Implement and deliver the approved curriculum for the students.
- Facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
- Adopting and working towards the implementation of the school development plan.
- Following and evaluating the teaching and learning strategies, methodologies and programs in line with the school guidance.
- Collaborating with school management to be able to able to apply school’s methodologies and approaches.
- Attending and participating in the school meetings.
- Evaluating students' progress on a regular basis.
- Follows school policies and academic calendar for the year
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 1 - 3 years of experience in English teaching for high school.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Teachable and positive attitude.