Skills And Tools:
- Exceptional software is integral to our vision for changing the delivery business. For our customers, we care deeply about delivering amazing user experiences. Delivery can be a messy business, but our customers love our intuitive and easy-to-use software.
- For the internal teams, we write software to run every part of our business: Operations, CS, accounting, and Sales. As we scale, automation, data, and AI will enable our team to move faster and smarter than the competition.
- As a Startup in the growth phase, our current challenge is to migrate to new technologies, rebuild some services, make changes in our software architecture, and build whole new products.
- As a QC Engineer, you will work closely with our engineering team, controlling the quality of releases based on the understanding of customer business, and actively participates in reviewing the technical documents .
Here's what you'll be doing at Bosta.
- Design and develop test cases for software products and websites to verify product functionality according to user’s requirements.
- Perform all testing activities, including bug reporting and retesting, root-cause analysis, regression testing, and acceptance testing
- Execute functional and non-functional testing for Web, REST API, and Mobile applications.
- Work in an agile environment with different teams (Development, Product, Operations, and Design) to assure the QA coverage.
- Attend planning meetings, provide feedback on user stories, and create acceptance criteria and test cases.
- Assess the status of releases, help make sure that releases go out on time and with the highest quality
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in computer science or related fields is preferred.
- 2-4 years of relative experience in software testing
- Ability to analyze development algorithms for test case design.
- Solid understanding of the software development life cycle.
- Experience with SQL Server, MySQL, or RabbitMQ is a plus.
- Familiarity with performance testing tools Selenium, Loadrunner, and JMeter is a plus.
- The candidate should possess solid communication, interpersonal skills, and should be comfortable working in a very dynamic and collaborative work environment.