Skills And Tools:
- Identifying new investment opportunities within all available models and study the opportunity raised up.
- Help build a diverse and lucrative Strategic Alliances portfolio of new alliance partners.
- Perform needed feasibility study for the new investments and projects and identify the feasibility study ratios.
- Construct templates, presentations and processes that can be leveraged across all Business Development Activity.
- Perform needed researches and studies for the new business opportunities.
- Execute business plans and corporate presentations for the upper management.
- Perform market studies on macro and micro level for penetrating new markets outside Egypt.
Financial Analysis Supervisor – Basic Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of Real Estate or other relevant experience with a focus on financial modeling, research and vision formulation.
- High proficiency with financial modeling
- Strong fluency with Excel formulas and functions
- BA, BS, or B.Com degree required (Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics/Engineering)
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills
- Good business acumen
Financial Analysis Supervisor – Preferred Qualifications:
- Strong quantitative and analytical competency
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
Financial Analysis Supervisor – Personality and Interpersonal Skills:
- Ability to streamline functions and passion to learn and grow
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity and the ability to work independently
- Experience working with and presenting to senior executives
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; be comfortable interacting with executive-level management & Strong financial modeling experience.
- Financial & Economic AnalystConfidential Company - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia7 days ago
- Accounting SupervisorConfidential Company - Abbassia, Cairo1 day ago