Skills And Tools:
MAXIMISE GUEST SATISFACTION AND PROFITABITLITY BY MANAGING THE RESTAURANTS
- Managing all activities of the restaurants.
- Achieves restaurant revenue goals by executing marketing and sales strategies as established in the business plan.
- Handle guest’s requests and complains in a courteous manner.
- Approach and assist the restaurant managers to looks for creative ways to promote and execute strong guest relations activities and procedures with regular and VIP guests.
- Checks regularly to ensure guests receive efficient, knowledgeable and courteous service, and high quality products.
- Ensures that all restaurants premises, silver, glass, porcelain etc. is clean and in good working order.
- Maximizes guest satisfaction by communicating customer specifications to kitchen.
- Ensures readiness and compliance in case of last minute changes to reservations.
- Co-operate with Assistant F&D manager for recruitment or termination.
- Checks all outlets’ reservation lists, hotel arrival list, conference guest list, and VIP list to ensure that own staff is aware of VIP guests.
- Any other duties which could be assigned by the hotel management in the future.
- Controls and analyses all restaurant’s costs on a daily basis; takes action to control negative deviation.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Ensures that all potential and real hazards are reported and reduced immediately.
- Fully understands the hotel’s fire, emergency, and bomb procedures.
- Ensures that emergency procedures are practiced and enforced to provide for the security and safety of guests and employees.
- Ensures that employees work in a safe manner that does not harm or injure self or others.
- Stimulates and encourages a general awareness of health and safety in tasks and activities carried out within the division.
- Ensures the safety of the people and property within the premises by applying hotel regulations, adhering to existing laws and regulations.
- Anticipates possible and probable hazards and conditions and either corrects them or takes action to prevent them from happening.
- Ensures that the highest standards of personal hygiene, dress, uniform, appearance, body language and conduct of hotel employees are maintained by all employees in the department.
- Bachelor degree
- Communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
- Good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Fluent English
- Restaurant ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Costing Manager - Pastry Indus...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza2 months ago
- Administration ManagerConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza23 days ago