Skills And Tools:
Main Job Duties:
- Initiates lead and participates in continuous improvement projects or capital expenditure projects.
- Coordinates between the maintenance manager and the rest of the maintenance team in order to repair the emergency breakdowns develops the reports of the performance of the production machines & equipment’s on a periodic basis to minimize unplanned downtime, anticipate solve problems in a timely manner, and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Supervises the maintenance technicians in order to ensure their commitment to policies & work procedures.
- Anticipates needs, decide on priorities, and adjust means and resources
- Ensures that document bases are kept up to date (prevention, project follow-up, automation programs, instruction manuals, archives, etc.)
- Maintains and implements the Safety program of the section, Monitors health & safety reports to support the maximum levels of safety for the employees.
- Defines and leads processes related to integrated management systems (ISO 9001, 22000, 18000, 14000, International Food Standards, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned by the Management.
- Bsc of Engineering , Mechanical Major.
- 3-5 years hands-on experience in FMCG " Preferably Dairies or have experience in tetra pak machines (A3 flex, A3 speed, TBA 19, TBA 8A) ".
- Idol caliber must possess ( dynamic & Can do attitude , Planning & organizing skills , Time Management )
- Mechanical Maintenance Enginee...National Company For Maize Products - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia4 days ago