Skills And Tools:
- Prepare and validate the daily payments for each biller and e-commerce merchant.
- Maintain daily auto-generation and delivery of billers and e-commerce merchant's account statements.
- Calculate, post business transactions, process invoices, verify financial data for use in maintaining accounts payable records, and provide other clerical support necessary to pay the obligations of the organization.
- Maintain periodical accounts confirmations.
- Obtain proper information and/or data regarding invoice payments.
- Assemble invoices to be completed for payment.
- Verify and calculate all extensions and totals on invoices (calculating and taking discounts when applicable).
- Review invoices and requisitions for satisfactory payment approval.
- Check vendor files for any previous payments and assign voucher numbers.
- Maintain copies of vouchers, invoices, or correspondence necessary for files.
- Prepare vouchers listing invoice number, date, vendor address, item description, amounts, and coding per accounting policies and procedures.
- Reconcile vendor statements.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Experience in Accounting or a related field may be preferred.
- Microsoft Excel & outlook.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Strong understanding of accounting, finance, and management principles.
- Exceptional math skills
- Good in English
- Accounts Payable SpecialistThe Micro, Small & Medium Enterprise Development Agency - Dokki, Giza2 days ago
- Commercial Finance Section Hea...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago