Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for and ensure that all operation activities and programs are implemented according to company strategy in order to support achievement of business objectives.
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures of reporting departments (Operation – Maintenance & Equipment’s – Productivity Units) to ensure it meet with the business needs and clients’ requirements, Lead and Direct cash flow requirements for the projects and control expenditures within limitations of projects budget.
- Set and lead the development of budget preparation of operation sector to be based on operation strategy and priorities, and ensure that all activities over the year are implemented with approved budget in order to ensure optimization of company resources.
- Planning and delivering operation sector strategies across the company to enhance customer loyalty, focus and retention and quality. Supervise and monitor projects progressions throughout the projects cycle to ensure on time completion. And participate with Commercial Sector in penetration and expansion.
- Lead, direct, evaluate Managers of sub departments to ensure company strategy is implemented effectively and according to established guidelines.
- Oversee and involved in staff recruitment, appraisals, training staff.
- Oversee regular reports to be timely with accuracy to support top management decision making and ensure compliance with regulations.
- Adhering to standards and specifications of Health and safety in place of projects.
- Set required guidelines that maintain and optimized using resources of the sector from equipment’s and productivity units and increase its effectiveness.
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering, any relevant Degree, or Construction Management.
Experience & skills requirements:
- Not less than 10 years , with 3 years in managerial level.
- Ability to manage all aspects of construction projects effectively and efficiently including, but not limited to Budgeting, Scheduling, Submittals, Changing orders.
- Result driven and result oriented.
- Strong Problem-Solving Skills.
- Ability to make effective decisions by analyzing information and considering priorities.
- Adaptable to Change, driven to Achieve Results.
- Group Quality Director (Manufa...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt24 hours ago
- Corporate Regional Finance Man...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt10 days ago
- Distribution General ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo14 days ago