Skills And Tools:
- Assume receptionist duties, greet public and refer them to appropriate staff members, answer phone and route calls as appropriate
- Regularly update employees’ contact information and telephone extension list.
- Assist in all secretarial and admin tasks.
- Handle the daily activities in the company & managing appointments, meetings & visitors.
- Assists colleagues whenever necessary.
- Females only
- Proven work experience as a Front Office Representative, or similar role.
- Very good in the English Language.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft Suit.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Able to contribute positively as - part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
- Clinic CoordinatorConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza8 days ago
- Logistics & Customer Service O...Confidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia2 days ago
- Customer Service Representativ...Confidential Company - Ras Sedr, South Sinai17 hours ago
- Receptionist Front Office Admi...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo10 days ago