Skills And Tools:
- Drives sales through engagement of customers, suggestive selling, and sharing services knowledge.
- Greets and receives customers in a welcoming manner.
- Responds to customers' questions.
- Directs customers by escorting them.
- Provides outstanding customer service.
- Documents sales by creating or updating customer profile records.
- Manages financial transactions.
- Processes payments by totaling purchases, processing checks, cash, and store or other credit and debit cards.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
- English: Good command of (Speaking, reading and writing).
- Very Good with (M.S.O) Micro Soft Office
- Good Communication Skills.
- Good Negotiation skills
- Time Management
- Presentation skills