Skills And Tools:
- Business Requirements gathering.
- Responsible for the initiation, planning, execution and closure of a project.
- Understand business needs, business capabilities, and range of available options and provide a robust justification for the proposed solutions
- Analyze, document, and manage the project’s requirements.
- Ensure the project meets the requirements and demands of the project's key stakeholders.
- Develop a requirements specification document using UML
- Work in an Agile environment and continuously review the business needs
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- 4+ years of experience in the same field.
- Experience in technical documentation writing such as BRD , SRS ,SRD and scope of work document
- Familiar with diagrams such as use case diagram, flowchart, state diagram, context diagram and swimlane diagram
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Strong grasp of business analysis.
- High communication and critical thinking skills.
- Fluent in French
- Good command of English.
- Strong ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- To be agile certified is a plus.