HR Coordinator AssistantPosted 9 days ago
69Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
Implement general administrative procedures in order to ensure documentary traceability as well as compliance with local labour and fiscal regulations, under the HR Coordinator’s supervision
- Following the HR Co’s instructions, supervise that the internal regulations are followed in the mission in order to ensure both tax and labour regulation compliance
- Inform all the new international staff on Staff Regulations, HR policies and regulations and/or living conditions in order to facilitate staff integration and their security.
- Follow-up cost of living on a regular basis.
- Support the HR Coordinator to draw up annual holiday planning for international staff in order to request for ticket, encode in the data base and check the legal documents for travelling(residency, re- entry visa etc.)
- Organizes travel and files of all staff arriving/departing to the Mission, including International Staff documentation (visas, MSF card, Mission Orders, etc.), booking and purchasing flight tickets, keeping / renewing passports and organizing briefings and debriefing for all international staff
- Ensure that all staff have valid work, and, travel permits.
- Ensures staff travelling to the capital is picked up, has appropriate papers and a place to stay.
- Ensures that international staff in the mission has a mission order, MSF ID card, and in the absence of these inform the HR Coordinator accordingly.
- Ensure that international staff on arrival and departure has a briefing/debriefing schedule and it is being followed.
- Ensure International staff data base is updated and followed.
- Ensure all international staff received all relevant documents of information before coming to the mission.
- OCB Intranet share point are up to date with the all relevant updated documents.
- Ensure preparation and follow up of documents required for perdiem, school, travels for the international staff families and dependents
- Prepare monthly Perdiem sheets for international staff and on demand, the Perdiem sheets for visitors.
- Responsible for flight bookings and ticket confirmations (local and international)
- Support the local hired staff travelling (visa, ticket and others) abroad for training, detachment.
- When requested by HR Coordinator, to prepare documents for Ministry of Health, other Ministries, and Stakeholders and ensure they are aligned and archived in accordance with the mission and MSF Policies.
- Provide translation in meetings and/or documents for HR Coordinator as and when requested.
- Support the HR Coordinator through delegated tasks and responsibilities.
- Provide support to mission learning and development manager as and when requested by HR Coordinator.
Minimum Requirements and Competencies:-
- Education: Desirable is a Degree in Finance, Business or Administration related studies.
- Experience: Minimum 2 year’s proven experience in relevant jobs. Previous experience working with MSF or in an NGO is an asset
- Language: Mission working language is essential
- knowledge: Essential computer literacy (word, excel, internet)
- Competencies: Results & Quality Orientation L2, Teamwork & Cooperation L2, Behavioural Flexibility L2, Commitment to MSF Principles L2, Stress Management L2
- The interested candidates should submit their applications before the 2nd June 2023 at 17.00 hours
- Assistance Services Coordinato...Confidential Company - Smart Village, Giza1 month ago