Marketing Intelligence & CX Specialist
-Nasr City, CairoPosted 2 months ago
29Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Identify and collect appropriate customer, competitor, market, economic, financial and/or operational data.
- Perform financial, statistical, and qualitative data analysis of markets and competitors.
- Consolidate insights and analysis into presentations or summaries and share/present learnings to management in a timely matter. Or arrange for agency to present learnings to marketing team
- Assist in developing & modifying brand strategies
- Compile case studies into executive summary or presentation to inspire business team to strengthen their business strategies and plans
- Measure and report brand performance of all brands campaigns and assess ROI & KPIs through conducting/monitoring & analysing Brand health tracker continuous measurement.
- Ensure that all activities are monitored and regulatory compliance audits and inspections are conducted for an effective implementation of regulatory standards
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of section systems, processes and practices taking into account ‘best practice’,
- improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement.
- Consolidate learnings on efficiency of communication tools & digital.
- Validation of building blocks post business results
- Investigate how to speed up process further e.g. can we implement PO or MOU (Memorandum of understanding) vs. contract or extending contract
- Number and quality of improvements are line with corporate expectations and implemented
- Determine new markets, new opportunities & trends.
- Establish and maintain promo codes and multiple billing databases with Market Research... etc.
- Design and scope out Services CRM system.
- Review predictive model tool to optimize direct mail returns.
- Conduct ad hoc tasks & analysis to get market insights.
- Develops and maintains relationships with key internal customers to identify emerging needs and business challenges.
- Analyze and interpret information to provide insights and predictions at a macro (corporate/industry) and micro (opportunity-specific) level. Independently turn research and insight into written reports and analysis
- Collaborate within cross-functional teams to develop solutions, gain alignment and deliver impactful business insights; engage necessary stakeholders to enable better decision-making
- Openly share perspective and insights to elevate team thinking and drive a balanced, holistic point of view; effectively weigh and communicate trade-off considerations
- Take an enterprise mindset, linking individual responsibilities with broader organization; focus on outcomes that provide most business value
- Able to proactively “connect the dots” by asking thought-provoking questions
- Lead market or financial analyses to inform and support the strategic and business planning efforts
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing, finance or statistics. MBA or Diploma is a plus
- +3 years relevant experience in market research, Marketing, business analysis, digital marketing, including at least 2 year in position of progressively increasing responsibilities
- Reporting/ writing skills, Presentation skills & Monitoring pricing
- Persuasion skills, Building and Supporting teams, Leadership and innovation.
- Delivery of high quality of work, Displaying technical expertise, Coordinating projects and activities.
- Attention to details, Comfortable with numbers and reports
- Very good listening skills, Very good note taking skills, Communicating efficiently
- Strong ability to express self and insights in writing.
- Flexibility and Adaptability, High Ownership, Time Management
- Understand Brand Building Strategies and plans, Awareness of Market Trends
- Monitoring and Measuring activities & process effectiveness
- Very good using of MS Office including Microsoft Excel; Pivot tables; Vlockup, etc
- Strong customer focus and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadline constraints.
- Ability to network effectively at all levels and influence without direct management oversight.
- Demonstrated strength in problem solving and analytics and capable of driving insight to action.
- Ability to articulate with strong presentation skills and to contribute to executive-level discourse; excellent written communication abilities.
- Able to operate within a team environment.
- Demonstrated experience in designing and leading scenario planning exercises.
- Analytical and strategic thinking – able to see big picture from scattered pieces of information.
- Senior Market Researcher (Qual... - Cairo, Egypt16 days ago
- Product Manager - Giza, Egypt12 days ago
- Marketing Manager - Cairo, Egypt16 days ago
- Business Development Specialis... - Abu Rawash, Giza20 days ago
- E-Commerce Web Developer - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago
- Marketing & Social Media Manag... - Haram, Giza14 days ago
- Marketing Communications Coord... - Sheraton, Cairo16 days ago
- Account Manager - Heliopolis, Cairo20 days ago
- Brand Manager - Dokki, Giza1 month ago
- Marketing Account Executive - New Cairo, Cairo30 days ago
- E-Commerce & Marketing Data An...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago
- Product ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo7 days ago
- Social ResearcherConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo9 days ago