Technical EAM Consultant ( Riyadh Residence)Advanced Techniques Solutions for Software Company - Riyadh, Saudi ArabiaPosted 10 days ago
6Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 2Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Evaluate the client’s business needs and analyze their technical requirements.
- Design and development of integration solutions, allowing EAM to work efficiently with other enterprise systems such as ERP or any Third-party system.
- Create Web APIs.
- Assure technical solution functionality through testing and updates to the technical solution as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master's degree in an analytical field such as Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent work experience required.
- 3 years’ experience working with databases required.
- Experience designing and implementing systems that use integration middleware tools.
- Innovative and a creative technical problem solver.
- Experience leading business process analysis workshops and documenting To-Be business process based on best practices.
- Knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL, Oracle, PL/SQL).
- Strong knowledge of Java Scripts, VB, C#, web services.
- Previous experience designing integrations and data migration plans Previous project/consulting experience around asset management preferred Process analysis, design, and documentation experience.
- Strong MS Office skills.
- Flexible to travel when required.
- Knowledge of Infor EAM System Installation
- Broad understanding of the EAM applications, including the backend database structure, the integration layer technologies (web services, Infor ION, Infor EAM Data Bridge, and technical tools (flex business rules, extensible framework).
- Some experience with developing FlexSQL, Inbox, and KPIs in Infor EAM.
- Develop technical elements of the client’s EAM solution, including database code, EAM Flex SQL and extensibility framework, Java Scripts, VB, web services.
- Cognos Reports knowledge.
- MS Dynamics - CRM DeveloperConfidential Company - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia1 day ago