Skills And Tools:
- Drug dispensing to patients & OTC counseling
- Supervise the work of his\her shift and be in charge.
- Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing pharmacists & assistants to effective workflow inside the pharmacy
- Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counseling patients on drug therapies.
- Complies with governance drug laws as regulated by the board of pharmacy, the drug enforcement administration, and the food and drug administration.
- Removing outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory; supervising the work results of support personnel; maintaining current registration; studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains pharmacological knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Males only
- Faculty of Pharmacy Graduate
- Afternoon shift.
- Bachelor of pharmaceutical sciences.
- 2-5 years of experience
- Good command of the English language.
- Selling pharmaceutical preparations & home medical appliances.
- Medical advises.
- Self-motivation to achieve the target.
- Searching for unknown medical information to build reliable knowledge.