Skills And Tools:
- Manage and maintain GM’s calendar including scheduling appointments, internal meetings, and conference calls.
- Draft and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents on behalf of GM.
- Secure appropriate signatures and track documents through the approval process on behalf of GM.
- Serve as a liaison with internal staff at all levels.
- Support other Senior Management staff on other projects as needed.
- Create and maintain an organized electronic and manual filing systems.
- Perform the first-line contact in the company whether in reception or incoming calls with professional communication skills with clients and transfer these contacts to the right person inside the company.
- Providing administrative support which includes scheduling of meeting, email/writing correspondence, handling visitors, screening/routing the calls and answering questions and requests.
- Process recruitment process (sourcing, filtering, scheduling interviews).
- Updates employee's datasheets.
- Dealing with any HR administration/processes for the members of staff.
- Coordinating with IT for any hardware, software and network issues.
- Handles timesheets, and vacations coordination of employees.
- Managing attendance system and maintaining holiday and absence record for employees, as well as days off in lieu of weekend working.
- Update calendars and schedule meetings on a daily basis.
- Organizing company events or conferences.
- monitor and purchase office supplies and materials needed.
- Keeping an inventory of all office equipment and maintaining the stock of the corporate stationery and IT supplies.
- Maintain office policies and environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with multiple tasks.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledgeable about networking and communications Proactive, self-motivated and determined attitude.
- Good time management, organizational and communication skills. Good interpersonal skills.