Skills And Tools:
- Create Learning Needs Assessments and Analysis.
- Identify learning needs within the respective entities and match business needs and targets with learning & development solutions.
- Support & drive local, regional and global learning & development initiatives, including strategic planning, forecasting, and end-to-end program management.
- Manage the design and implementation of roll out plans in line with the business, may include facilitation of learning programs.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of learning & development programs, demonstrating an impact for implemented programs
- Maintains understanding & adopting of new educational and training techniques and methods
- Minimum 5 years corporate learning & development experience.
- Proven experience in all areas of Learning (e.g. learning technology, as trainer, coach and moderator, in methods, learning transfer measurement, learning value management…) and Project Management.
- Education: Human Resources, Business, or related university undergraduate degree.
- Human Resources OfficerConfidential Company - Dokki, Giza4 days ago
- Senior HR SpecialistConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo9 days ago
- Instructional Designer - CairoE3mel Business for Financial & Managerial Consultancy - Maadi, Cairo3 days ago
- OD Senior AdminConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago