Skills And Tools:
Loc-Camp is opening new Vacancy for Vendor Coordinator Position with Qualifications below:
- Use negotiation skills with current Vendors.
- Help desk for vendors to onboard them and maintain successful relationships
- Work with other departments involved in the Vendor Management Process (Finance, Compliance, Operations)
- Conduct qualification process of contractor/partners including completed application/compliance information and background data
- Work collaboratively with the team to build and maintain a solid, trusted database of Resources.
- 0-2 Years of experience.
- Computer skills in MS Office including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- CRM system/environment experience preferred or ability to adapt quickly
- Excellent follow-up, communication and customer service skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Position requires a team player, positive proactive attitude and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Strong attention to detail
- Administration ManagerConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt7 days ago
- Store Manager (Fashion Retail)Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt10 days ago
- Administration ManagerConfidential Company - Faisal, Giza10 days ago