Skills And Tools:
- Take the lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner.
- Act as the technical reference for the developers’ teams.
- Providing vision and direction to the development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements.
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on.
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product.
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories.
- Work closely with Product Team to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value.
- Lead the planning product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities.
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product.
- 5 + years’ experience as a product owner.
- Experience In Web Application Development.
- Solid Experience in PHP, Laravel & MySQL.
- Good Knowledge in REACT and Node.js is preferable.
- Excellent understanding of applications analysis & design principles.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git Lab, is preferred
- Excellent analytical and time management skills.
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Senior Backend Developer (Node... - Alexandria, Egypt15 days ago
- Product OwnerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo4 days ago