- Experience Needed:
More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Remote during COVID-19
About the Job
We are looking to hire a Senior Software Developer to join us in our mission of educating the world. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining and improving existing programs, code debugging, and tracing while developing new software solutions.
- Designing and developing large scalable solutions.
- Maintaining and improving existing programs by analysing and identifying areas for modification.
- Testing software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization in controlled, real situations.
- Developing software solutions by studying information needs, studying system flows, data usage, and work processes, and investigating problems.
- Code debugging and tracing to optimize performance.
- Writing and maintaining technical documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
- Constantly staying up to date on changing technologies, new tools, computer languages, and new applications to develop internal workflows.
More than 4 years
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Excellent knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, C#, and the .NET framework
- Excellent knowledge of DB concepts and tools, both relational and NoSQL
- Excellent knowledge of design patterns
- Familiarity with version control systems (Git, TFS, etc.)
- Familiarity with client-side frameworks (Angular, React, Vue.js)
- Familiarity with .NET Core is a plus
- Familiarity with cloud computing is a plus
- Previous experience with SOA is a plus
- Knowledge of agile software development methodology is a plus
- Professionalism and accountability
- Excellent communication skills
- Good research and development skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Problem solving and decision making
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Ability to learn
- Analytical thinking
About this Company
Nagwa is an educational technology startup with offices in Windsor, UK and Cairo, Egypt. We have over 400 staff members who are working on creating digital educational products for students.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nagwa
Our mission is to educate the world.
Our vision is to be a...