Skills And Tools:
Think insurance is boring? Think again.
Trufla Technology is a multinational Canadian company and the first of its kind – we offer a complete suite of digital solutions for the modern insurance brokerage. From SEO and web design, to lead management, branded customer service and API’s, Trufla provides a 360° digital strategy for brokerages and reimagines the way their customers interact with insurance.
Trufla is leading a digital revolution that will transform the insurance industry! We’re growing fast, and we’re looking for visionaries to join our team of innovators and disruptors at our Cairo offices.
It’s our goal for Trufla to be the BEST place to work. A great corporate culture is one of our top priorities.
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Flexible Working Hours
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Work from home
- Team Building Activities
- Milestone celebrations – work anniversaries, birthday celebrations, etc.
DevOps Lead who can help us re-imagine the insurance industry. The insurance industry is extremely broad and complex by nature, yet we believe this should not be the case for our clients. At Trufla Technology, we are building software products that redefine how insurance products should be distributed and serviced.
- Manage a team of DevOps Engineers to build and automate the provisioning of infrastructure and cloud-native services
- Architect and manage infrastructures for a multitenant distributed environment
- Identify and execute cloud cost optimization opportunities
- Foster strong working relationships with cross functional partners from design & product
- Take holistic ownership of your work by understanding how things work, even if they take you outside your area of expertise
- Ensure you follow best practices including but not limited to security, availability, and observability of the infrastructure
- Constantly Bring innovative ideas to the table to help make our environment and processes better
- Bring thoughtful perspectives, empathy, creativity, and a positive attitude to take on problems at scale
- Communicate effectively (both written and oral) with colleagues at all levels of the organization
- Alert colleagues to emerging technologies, applications, and opportunities to integrate them into existing operations and activities
- Actively grow our network of developers to attract the best new talent to the team
- Perform 1-on-1 meetings, performance reviews and be actively part of the hiring process
- 4+ years of experience managing infrastructures with lots of moving pieces
- 2+ years of team leadership experience in a distributed environment
- Experience with any public cloud providers (i.e. AWS, Google & Azure), preferably AWS
- Proficiency working with cloud technologies: Dockerization, ECS, CI/CD, auto-scaling, DBs (MySQL, Mongo, Postgres, Elasticsearch, etc…) , IAC
- Proficiency with Linux systems and tools
- Experience in scripting languages (i.e. Shell, Bash, Python, etc…)
- Strong experience in automation
- Preferably experience in architecting scalable infrastructures and data warehouses.
- Data-driven and strongly motivated by success and learnings through experiments and metrics analysis
- Comfortable working in a fast-moving team environment (we deploy many times a day!)
- Ability to work rotational shifts around the clock with other team members
- Computer Science degree, or significant equivalent experience
- Passion for mentoring and supporting the continued education of team members
- Good knowledge of modern deployment tools and technologies (i.e. CI/CD, Docker, AWS, etc…)
VALUES & COMPETENCIES
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm for employee training and development
- Flexible and adaptable with proven problem-solving ability
- High degree of professionalism, integrity, and confidentiality
- Demonstrated accountability and reliability in the quality and timeliness of work
- Ability to work well within a team, and independently, and able to adjust to tight and changing deadlines
- Critical thinker with strong attention to details
Do you think we match? Apply Now!
If you get what it takes, apply to the job through the "Apply Now" button above.
*After applying, complete your application by taking the required assessment below:
- Software Engineering Manager - Maadi, Cairo16 days ago
- Software Development Manager - Nasr City, Cairo24 days ago
- Software Technical Lead - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago
- IT Software Tech Lead Fin-tech - Cairo, Egypt10 days ago
- Scrum Master/Agile - Heliopolis, Cairo11 days ago
- Java Engineering Manager - Jum... - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago
- Automation Test Lead - Heliopolis, Cairo11 days ago
- Senior Java Full Stack Develop... - Maadi, Cairo23 days ago
- DevOps Engineer Team LeaderConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt19 days ago