Skills And Tools:
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Follow the UIX/UX best practices.
- Follow security best practices of the frontend.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Develop specifications and designs for complex applications or modifying/maintaining
- complex existing applications
- Perform code analysis, requirements analysis, identification of code metrics, system risk
- analysis, and software reliability analysis
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation
- Review and debug your code.
- Perform code reviews of other team members.
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Full-stack web development experience
- Experience with a responsive design on desktop and mobile
- Experience with other JS libraries like React, jQuery, ExtJS, Backbone.js, Angular.js, Node.js, and other frameworks
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt, Gulp.js, and Bower
- CSS compiler knowledge (E.g., Sass, LESS)
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Ability to work in an agile environment
- Able to analyze and debug complex critical issues and help the team to resolve within the accepted turnaround time
- Software Development Lead - Fr...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo9 days ago
- Senior Front End Developer (An...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago