Skills And Tools:
- To be responsible for the revenue generation through the direct sales team who sell exhibition stands and sponsorship packages to achieve agreed sales targets.
- Sell exhibition space and sponsorships in accordance with set targets to ensure the revenue budget is achieved and exceeded.
- Questions customers in depth to ascertain their long term business requirements and target markets.
- Empathizes with the client by demonstrating understanding of their market and customer base.
- Identifies particular issues of interest or visitors for key accounts.
- Develops long term account relationships through regular calls and visits, offering information on the customer’s sector and sending information.
- Is able to articulate issues in associated sectors and suggest new perspectives for the customers marketing approach.
- Up-sells by articulating the benefits of customers taking on greater presence within an event.
- Identifies opportunities for cross-selling for colleagues on other events.
- Actively networks with trade associations and other third parties.
- Presents benefits of shows to large groups of potential exhibitors using visual aids.
- Knows when to delegate and when to tackle issues directly.
- Prepares sales plans with financial case included.
- Demonstrates continuous development in sales practice
- Experience in selling Marketing/Advertising services.
- Proven track record with sales and sponsorship delivery.
- Understanding of sales budget/forecasting.
- Fluent in English written and verbal.
- Business Development Manager (... - Cairo, Egypt11 days ago
- Business Development Engineer ...Nile Advanced Technology & Commerce - NATCOM - Nasr City, Cairo10 days ago
- Business Development ExecutiveConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo3 days ago