Skills And Tools:
- Driving the company’s financial strategy and planning throughout the best Financial Practice, techniques, and Modelling.
- Management and Fundraising.
- Preparing the annual budget.
- Prepare the quarter and annual financial statements.
- Forming and directing the accounting, treasury, controlling sections
- Setting taxation, and corporate finance strategy.
- Working capital management, ratio management.
- Cost Reduction Reviews, product costing analysis, setting controls measures Using IFRS -GAAP standards
- Overseeing periodic reports preparation and presentation.
- Report financial results to management, the board of directors,
- Using effective Financial Modeling and analysis in decision making.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- Males only
- Attention to Detail
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Awareness of business trends
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Very good communication skills.
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)The International School of Elite Education - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago
- Consolidation&Financial Report...Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - Smart Village, Giza6 days ago