Skills And Tools:
We are looking for an experienced Software Architect to make intuitive high level decisions for software development. You will see the “big picture” and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team.
The ideal candidates have a strong technical background and experience in .NET Framework. They are experienced in designing and possess ability to develop a unified vision for software characteristics and functions.
The goal is to provide a framework for the development of a software or system that will result in high quality solutions.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, holding a strong background designing scalable systems and enjoying providing end-to-end solutions to software problems, we’d like to meet you.
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Approve final product before launch
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelors in Software Engineer or Computer Science.
- A minimum of 5+ Years of experience in related field/needed technology as a software architect.
- Culturally fitting with the company’s standards and profile.
- Adapting to dynamic work environment.
- Possess general programming skills & SDLC.
- Fluent English speaker
- Proven experience as software architect
- Experience in software development and coding in various languages (C#, .NET, Java etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Excellent knowledge of cloud architecture
- Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods
- Excellent knowledge of security measurements and metrics of software application design
- High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
- Experience in microservices, CQRS ,Event sourcing, SOA, SAGA and DDD
- Experience in docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in big data such as MongoDb
- Experience in search engines such as Elastic Search ,solr,..etc
- Experience in sharepoint server is a plus
- Agile certificate is a plus
- TOGAF certificate is a big plus
- Full Stack DeveloperConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo3 days ago
- Senior Java Developer - Mokattam, Cairo8 days ago
- Devops Engineer - Software Dev... - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago
- Senior Front End Developer - Cairo, Egypt21 days ago
- Senior Software Architect- Hyb... - Heliopolis, Cairo25 days ago
- Backend Developer (Multination... - New Cairo, Cairo23 days ago
- Senior Java Backend Developer ... - New Cairo, Cairo23 days ago
- Software Tester - Quality Assu...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago
- Senior Full Stack Developer 22... - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago
- Senior Software Product Manage... - Dokki, Giza10 days ago
- Cloud ArchitectConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo14 hours ago