Skills And Tools:
Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, company network (internal and external), hardware, or software. Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, and determines and implements solution.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, computer network, CCTV, internal telecommunications, software, and hardware.
- Acquire, build and run a smart ticketing system to receive, resolve and respond to employees’ problems.
- Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
- Write technical training manuals and guides to the entire employees.
- Train computer users.
- Activate employee emails and related technical services.
- Maintain computer network usage policies.
- Maintain computer network security.
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
- Respond to email messages for employees seeking help.
- Ask questions to determine nature of problem.
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Walk employees through problem-solving process.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Clean up computers.
- Run regular system backups.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Follow up with employees to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Gain feedback from customers about computer usage.
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer designation, preferred
- 2+ years of experience working in a help desk environment
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts with minimal notice
- Available to work regular overtime
- Proficiency with Windows, MAC and IOS computers
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Detail oriented in order to keep detailed notes on tickets
- Highly organized to keep Help desk tickets order
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic computer technical issues
- Ability to run network diagnoses and solve them
- Experience in the office device and equipment; printers, fingerprint and Desk phones (PBX)