Senior Internal AuditorPosted 2 months ago
158Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Implement and maintain document control processes and procedures
- Develop and maintain the Documents Management System
- Manage all flows of documents either in electronic form or on paper support
- Ensure Document Management in according with established procedures or standards (documents numbering, formats, issuance, review, recording and archiving)
- Maintain and manage electronic and hard copy documents as required
- Process incoming and outgoing documentation
- General document control activities such as photocopying, scanning, numbering and all others aspect related to documents control quality
- Communicate and liaise with department heads and management to agree on standards, systems, efficient flow of documentation, and handover to ensure consistency in document control as required
- Ensuring the use of standardized forms and templates
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 4-8 years of experience in the same position .
- Demonstrated practical experience as an internal or a senior auditor
- The ability to process large amounts of data and compile detailed reports.
- Proven knowledge of audit standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations.
- Internal AuditorConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo6 days ago
- Internal AuditorThe Micro, Small & Medium Enterprise Development Agency - Dokki, Giza5 days ago