Skills And Tools:
Main Job Duties:
- Prepare 3D Models and lighting designs.
- Produce professional and accurate Lighting designs in terms of design layouts using Dialux or Relux programs.
- Planning and preparing presentations for the Designs.
- Communicating with our Partners worldwide for getting needed technical information.
- Understand the company goal and purpose to enhance the company performance.
- Providing management with weekly reports.
- Graduated from Architecture Engineering or Fine Arts.
- Excellent Knowledge of Dialux & Relux.
- AutoCAD - 2D - 3D.
- Very Good in English.
- 3Ds Max.
- 0-2 years of experience in lighting.
- Transportation is provided out of Obour city.
- Salary is Negotiable.
- Medical and social insurance.
- Friday and Saturday are off.
- Must have a team-oriented attitude, an attention to detail and an ability to meet deadlines.
- Must know how to incorporate construction features.
- Familiarity with building codes and design standards is also required.