Skills And Tools:
About the role
A studio administrator is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of a studio or production facility. This includes tasks such as scheduling and coordinating the work of the staff and crew. The studio administrator is also responsible for overseeing the maintenance and upkeep of the studio and equipment. They’ll also be responsible for interfacing with vendors and representing the studio to the public. They work closely with the video production and broadcasting director and other staff members to ensure that the studio runs efficiently and effectively. They are also involved in organising and coordinating events, meetings and other activities within the studio.
We’re looking for people who have excellent administration, communication and organisation skills, are proactive and personable. This new role would be perfect for someone keen to build their experience in an office environment within a creative industry. This is a fast-paced and busy studio so there's lots to do and get stuck into. If you have the necessary skills, abilities and ambition, we’d love to hear from you.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post, parcels, packages and deliveries
- Ordering and maintaining office supplies and consumables
- Assisting with diary management, making room bookings, setting up meetings and equipment
- Taking minutes, typing up notes/documents/letters, proofreading and editing for the team
- Arranging office social events, staff celebrations, hospitality, catering and refreshments
- Assist with content management tasks such as monitoring shared drives, downloading and cataloguing content, and maintaining office systems including files, records, and databases. Liaise with the team as necessary.
- Monitoring building and utilities, helping to ensure all areas are kept clean, tidy, stocked and operational
- Handling Office boys and Barista schedules.
- Monitoring office equipment, and furniture, logging and resolving issues and helping to organise repairs, replacements, collections and deliveries as required
- Assisting to ensure company protocols, policies and procedures are applied and followed
- Handling decorations changes and props inventory.
- Working variable hours to support events and projects, which may include early morning, late night, and overnight shifts and also during weekends.
- Other duties as may reasonably be required and requested.
- A Bachelor's degree is preferable.
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
- Willing to learn about gaming/esports
- Heightened sense of urgency to drive projects through all phases, adhering to tight deadlines and changing situations.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent creativity and artistic skills.
- Excellent communication skills.