Skills And Tools:
- Inspect personal computer equipment.
- Install hardware and peripheral components such as monitors, keyboards, printers and disk drivers on user’s premises.
- Install and configure specified software packages such as operating systems, business applications and other office tools.
- Initiate systems and network troubleshooting and monitoring, and replace defective components as needed.
- Attend unit meetings as required by the hierarchy in order to get informed of new policies and other services related issues .
- Place support calls to network solution providers and other IT support companies as requested by the hierarchy.
- Communicate with suppliers as requested in order to get the necessary support regarding Brand Communication interface and files.
- Team player in the pre-opening phase of new stores.
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs.
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
- Bachelor's Degree or Technical Degree in computer science.
- Excellent English Skills.
- Excellent knowledge about MS Office
- Excellent Communication Skill
- CCNA is a must
- IT Project & Budgeting Support...Ghassan Ahmed Alsulaiman for Electronic Services - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- IT Support EngineerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo8 days ago