Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for the functioning of Microsoft systems under his supervision such as Active Directory Directory (including on-prem and Azure AD, DNS, ADFS, PKI, DFS, DHCP), Exchange, Lync/Skype for Business (including VoIP), SCOM, SharePoint, SCCM.
- Install, maintain and update the operating systems on the physical and virtual servers as well as the Microsoft server software.
- Assessing the stability, security, and scalability of installed Windows systems
- Reviewing system error logs and user-reported errors.
- Management and continuous improvement of day-to-day company operations.
- Escalate IT issues within the team where necessary.
- Troubleshoot network problems, diagnose and solve hardware/software.
- Maintaining server architecture security and creating system backups
- Any other duties consistent with the position as may be required by the manager
- Bachelor’s degree of Computer Science or Engineering.
- System administration and IT certifications in Linux, Microsoft, or other network related fields are a plus
- Good experience with VOIP Systems.
- Familiarity with modern operating systems and server platforms.
- Knowledge of network security systems, intrusion detection systems, and data backup.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge in High availability Solutions.
- Good in Incident and Problem Management
- Good organizational, time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to communicate confidently and clearly to users both face to face and over the telephone
- Strong written and verbal skills and the ability to produce clear and accurate documentation.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- IT Specialist - Network Admini...El Sallab Co. For Trading & Distribution - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago