Skills And Tools:
- You will work onsite with our Scrum Team, Testers, Support Team, other developers, and other members to re-engineer applications/websites to create and develop current and new projects with considering fixing any bugs that appear to accelerate business requirements forward.
- The BE Developer needs to be interactive with all team members to deliver all his tasks within the time limit and keep company policy in consideration as we expect that our BE developer has the experience and knowledge to solve any issue received or create any feature or component needed
- Implement high-quality software based on provided design and architecture.
- Develop distributed, high-load, scalable and secure systems • Develop technical specifications and architecture.
- Analyze systems flow, data usage, and work processes and anticipate/investigate problem areas.
- Write clean and efficient code using .Net core programming languages.
- Create proficient structure DB with MS-SQL Server and SQL DBMS
- Implement multi-threading code and asynchronous operations.
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean and efficient code.
- Deploy fully functional websites and applications to DEV (Alpha) and UAT (Beta) environments.
- Collaborate with your team to review and debug code.
- Test, debug, and troubleshoot .NET websites and applications.
- Ensure compliance with the documented software processes and procedures throughout the life cycle of software products.
- Provide proper and clean embedded code components.
- Product quality API documentation that can be shared with 3rd party.
- Read and analyze 3rd party API specifications and documentation.
- Create code documents for your created component or project or individual components.
- Collaborate to establish and enhance development policies, procedures, and standards and enforce their implementation within their team of developers.
- Work Location (Fifth Settlement, New Cairo).
- Full-time from Office (5 days a week from 10 AM to 6 PM )
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
- 2-6 years of experience in .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, and .NET Core Framework.
- Extensive experience with MS SQL Server, My SQL, MongoDB
- Strong Proficiency with server-side language and WebAPI.
- Extensive experience with agile methodologies (TFS, JIRA, Github),
- Strong background in OOP.
- Experience in SOA, Microservice, DDD, and TDD
- Strong knowledge of design patterns, distributed systems, and integration testing
- Experience in Web Services, WCF, and Restful APIs. Is a must
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge of deployment operations and CI/CD pipelines is a must
- Senior Java Developer - New Cairo, Cairo10 days ago
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Develop... - Cairo, Egypt23 days ago
- Senior Backend Developer (.NET...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- PHP Developer - Maadi, Cairo23 days ago
- Senior Odoo Developer - New Cairo, Cairo6 days ago
- Senior Vue.js Developer - Cairo, Egypt18 days ago
- Senior Backend Engineer (Node.... - Cairo, Egypt23 days ago
- Senior Software EngineerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo2 months ago
- Sales Account Manager - Softwa... - 6th of October, Giza13 days ago