Skills And Tools:
User front line support:
- The primary duty of the support analyst is responding to user queries and help requests, which can arrive by email or through the IT help desk. The support analyst gathers information related to incidents or issues, then determines the root cause of the problem and devises solutions to resolve the user’s issue. They also manage the flow of incoming support requests and escalate issues to other IT specialists.
Deploy Solutions to User Issues
- Support analysts directly resolve the user’s technical issues if possible. This can include remotely accessing the user’s computer to examine their settings and system. If the problem is simple to resolve, the support analyst may walk the user through steps they can take to resolve the issue on their own. In either case, the support analyst attempts to quickly develop and introduce a solution to the problem without further IT department involvement.
- The support analyst may escalate complex issues or problems outside of their field of expertise to Senior BA. These escalations usually include notes related to the problem, records of unsuccessful solutions, and any data they’ve gathered related to the user’s problem. On occasion, the support analyst may also retrieve the user’s computer so that IT specialists can analyze the system and enact a solution to the problem.
Develop IT Documents
- Support analysts also support IT department operations and best practices by creating, editing, and distributing IT-related documents. These can include FAQ documents that cover common errors and known issues and provide guidance on resolving them, as well as help sheets that are used by personnel across the organization. Within the Finance IT department, the support analyst maintains documents containing procedures and best practices.
Perform System Testing and Updates
- Finally, support analysts conduct periodic system tests and deploy updates to applications, servers, and hardware. They may also manage troubleshooting activities and ensure that software or hardware updates do not cause unforeseen problems elsewhere within the system or result in excessive downtime. In addition, they may provide user support during update and installation procedures for software and peripherals.
- Accounting back group with technical support experience.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- ERP system user.
- English Fluency is a MUST.
- Flexibility with working hours.
- Excellent Communication and analytical skills.
- MS NAV Techno Function Tech le...Confidential Company - Kuwait City, Kuwait7 days ago