Skills And Tools:
- Set a plan and supervise all the department employees to clearly implement the work in the swimming pool for all categories of employees.
- Establish an estimated budget plan of needs annually, manpower or tools.
- Determine the needs of swimming pools from the tools used and approve their purchase requests.
- Follow-up with the maintenance department of any malfunctions or damages and follow up directly with the Maintenance Manager.
- Attention to the opinions and suggestions of members and attention to solving or escalating any problems.
- Follow-up with the Housekeeping regarding cleaning
- Take the necessary procedures after reviewing the daily report from the Control Section Head and the Lifeguards’ supervisor for the employees and members in case of problems.
- Ensure that all the members comply with the regulations of swimming pools.
- Ensure that lost items are kept until they are announced and returned to the concerned member.
- Communicate the problems that face members (food and beverages, maintenance, cleaning ... etc) to the department managers and follow up on them.
- Hold monthly and periodic meetings to discuss developments and solve any problems.
- Suitable bachelor’s degree
- Experience not less than 7 years in the same field.
- Excellent supervising skills
- Collaboration, positivity and building team spirit
- Ability to handle multi-tasks at the same time and deliver on time
- Commitment, preciseness, and attention to detail
- The organization, planning and follow up
- Knowledge of HSE instructions
- Customer Service ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago
- District Sales Manager -AlexConfidential Company - Agami, Alexandria8 days ago
- HR Operation ManagerConfidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria7 days ago