Skills And Tools:
- Job summary
Ensure that admission processes are completed within the designated time and all documentation is professionally presented.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The position holder will handle many tasks and projects for Zewail City with various stakeholders of different staff levels and faculty members.
- The position holder will handle communication and negation for Zewail City with various external vendors, agencies and media channels.
- Answers multiple phone lines, assesses the needs of the caller and transfers the call to the appropriate individual &/or department on campus in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Responsible for greeting visitors/guests/students of the admission’s center in a courteous and professional manner; determines their needs and either provides the appropriate information or directs them to the appropriate person or department.
- Sort incoming mail/email and distribute to proper person in office.
- Enter Data and student information into the inquiry/application database on our Information System.
- Schedules and coordinates all appointments with prospective students for Admissions Interviews.
- Receives and reroutes the incoming correspondence to Admissions & Recruitment including all e-mail.
- Handle and support all phases/functions related to the admissions, financial aid, recruitment and matriculations of the applicants.
- Support in implementing the budget of the admissions, registrar, financial aid, and enrollment offices.
- Ensure that admission processes are completed within the designated time and all documentation is professionally presented.
- know how to calculate all types of High School Certificates based on MHE rules and regulation.
- Bachelor of public relation or journalism or relevant discipline.
- A minimum of 5 to 7 years’ experience academic filed especially admission filed with proven record.
- Experience in university is a must.
- English and Arabic proficiency spoken and written and editing. Third language knowledge is a plus
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Windows Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook and Google Docs.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- High level of analytical and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and follow oral and written instructions.
- Able to work under pressure with minimum level of supervision.
- Capable of handling sensitive and confidential information.
- Credit and Collection Speciali... - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Front Desk Officer - Maadi, Cairo3 days ago
- Sales Executive - Nasr City, Cairo11 days ago
- Receptionist - Maadi, Cairo1 day ago
- Technical Support / Customer S... - 6th of October, Giza10 days ago
- Secretary-Nozha / Cairo - Nozha, Cairo3 days ago
- Senior Sales Representative (B... - 6th of October, Giza8 days ago
- Senior SW Customer Support - Nasr City, Cairo1 day ago
- Executive Assistant To The Chi...Confidential Company - Giza, Egypt9 days ago
- Talent Acquisition Senior Offi...El Sewedy Education - The Knowledge Hub Universities - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago