Skills And Tools:
- Budget preparation with Department managers (budget holders)..
- All kind of budget reporting.. (comparatives vs actual.. vs. previous years.. Monthly.. Quarterly.. Annually.. etc.)
- Budget updates on a Monthly/Quarterly basis
- Liasing and reconciliation with our main suppliers.. etc.
- Analyzing Company’s Financial Strengths & weakness and proposing corrective actions.
- Driving the company's financial planning and Cash flow.
- Performing risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments
- Deciding on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks.
- Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
- Supervise all finance personnel (controllers, treasurers etc.)
- Manage vendor relationships
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
- Set up and oversee the company’s finance IT system
- Ensure compliance with the law and company policies.
- Manage a team of financial controllers and financial analysts.
- Ensuring the company’s financial reports are accurate and completed in a timely manner.
- BSc. in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; MBA is a plus.
- 5-10 years of Proven experience as CFO, Finance Officer or relevant role.
- CPA is a strong advantage.
- CIMA is a strong advantage.
- Fluent English.
- Ability to travel between Alexandria and 6th of October.
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Ability to strategic and solve problems
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
- Males only
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago
- CFO Chief Financial OfficerConfidential Company - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia5 days ago