Skills And Tools:
- Cooperate with Alex Headquarter by assuring the invoices amounts & Cancellation of incorrect information invoices
- Communicating with Clients through Emails and telephone concerning the vessel status invoices amounts, Methods of payments and Bank accounts details.
- Following up with Emails and sending clients required invoices for BLs.
- Checking credit client’s payment status
- Adjusting the invoices to add 3% TAX deduction (if needed)
- Daily filling and sending Deposits to Alexandria after closing the month.
- At the end of each month I close the month by withdrew the UN-cleared invoices over the SAP and check the delivered bill of ladings and close the pending cases.
- Preparing an excel file for credit clients in Cairo office with due date of payments for the amounts required according to the contracts in order to follow the credit clients related to Cairo office.
- Collecting the payments of Cairo office
- Receive the deposits or cheques related to the import Bl from the import department then checking that it’s deposited in the right Bank Account. Finally sending them by Email & courier to the related branch either Alexandria, Damietta, or Port-Said.
- Record them as a reference by Bl number and Branch.
- Involved in Record Daily cash output after approval
- Writing the expenses transactions attached with the invoices related.
- Implementing Daily expenses over SAP in the related account number, to be revised by headquarter. Requesting cheque from headquarter after exceeding a certain limit.
- Creating estimated Cash-out for the following week and sent it to
- Receiving & checking refund requests related documents. Then request for issuing cheque with a correspondent amount from headquarter.
- Receiving & checking Invoices and getting them approved to request issuing a cheque with the correspondent amounts.
- Following with Alexandria in requested cheques.
- Handling the documents required for receiving the cheques such as: Receiving Monetary Authorization and delivering declaration
- Faculty of commerce English section
- Fresh graduates or 1-year experience max
- Preferably Males.
- Very good command of English.
- Presentable with strong communication skills.
- Any CV without a photo will be disregarded
- Financial Manager (New Cairo ,...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo6 days ago
- Group Finance Manager "Automot...Confidential Company - Abu Rawash, Giza7 days ago
- Chief Financial Officer CFOThe International School of Elite Education - New Cairo, Cairo10 days ago